Forums -> Multiple monitors -> gaming problem
Jerad   2003-09-02 15:49
I have a geforce 4 ti4600 with dual DVI. On a few games I play my primary monitor (NEC FE950+ 19") is just fine, but my secondary (Sony 100ES 15") goes all out of wack, basicly it looks like half the screen is shifted to the right. It goes back to normal once I quit the game. This happens with either ultramon or Nview.

Anyone else experiance this?
Jerad   2003-09-02 16:25
oh, just did some testing, it ONLY happens with directx games
Jerad   2003-09-02 16:46
Secondary screen shifts when playing game
If your secondary monitor is to the right of the primary monitor, and you play a game which changes the resolution of the primary monitor, the windows on the secondary monitor will be shifted to the edge of the monitor. This is an issue with DirectX. Workarounds:

make the primary monitor the right-most monitor before playing the game
change the display resolution manually before playing the game

---
that is my problem, any FIXES yet?
THR1LLHOUSE   2003-09-03 12:02
if the secondary monitor doesnt display a scene from the game i dont see what the problem is if it returns to normal when u exit the game.

i doubt there is a fix for it.
Mangyrat   2003-09-07 03:39
what i do is use ultramonitor to change from 2 monitor to one monitor befor starting a game.
you can set up icons on desk top so with one click your back to 2 monitors or 1 monitor for gameing.
just set up display profiles and have it make a short cut on desk top right click on the ultramon icon runing in tray to get to the profiles tab.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> gaming problem