Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Wallpaper headache...
Skuby   2003-10-24 23:14
I have my 2 monitors set up with 2 different background images, whenever I disable the secondary monitor, everything is fine but when I turn it back on the backround image is always changed to this new image, that is apparantly created on the fly by windows? or perhaps my disabled nview?, call permonitorwallpaper0. I've tried deleting the file from the windows dir but it just comes back when I repeat the process and this new wallpaper is always screwed up looking.

Is there any way to force ultramon to load a specific wallpaper setup when a profile is loaded? That way I could create 2 profiles with there own backround images, 1 profile with just the one monitor and the other with dual monitors. I dunno just a thought, but how do I fix this problem none the less?
Skuby   2003-10-24 23:24
I seemed to have fixed it, I think this error is related to nview. I'll post again with more info if it comes back, otherwise I think I got it, thanks.
jonass   2005-02-24 02:11
when you got a solution of a problem you have posed, please by respect,put it here, to expand this world wide web encyclopedia,i have the problem with PerMonitoWallpaper0, and i came here from google,but here there is nothing.

<*>Sorry for my english.

jonass
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Wallpaper headache...