Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Old Question - Switching Contents between 2 monitors
KraXed112   2003-11-10 09:47
This is basically the same question as asked by "cracksloth" long ago..
But i run 2 montiors both at 1600*1200*120htz
I do alot of browsing and watching mvids as well

But there are times i hope that there is a way to easily switch contents between both monitors just like how u would right click on the program on the taskbar choosing " move to other monitor "
Has this been done? and if not.. is it possible to do this myself?

Thanx
Mindabsence   2003-11-10 10:23
Are you saying like a way to move a window over to another monitor quickly?
If so my Nvidia card with the newest 52.16 have a mouse gesture option where if i just move my mouse in a set direction a few times it will move the window to the other monitor.
KraXed112   2003-11-10 10:46
Not really.. for example.. watching movie on mon B and browsing net and using alot of programs..
now what i would like is to be able to switch contents completely with a shortcut or click.. instead of doin it manually to each window
=)
Bowgus   2003-11-10 12:30
I too would like to know. Win98SE, MSI GeForce 4600, Hitachi 752 monitor and InFocus projector. I run the desktop on the Hitachi and play DVDs to the projector. But once in a while, I like to game on the projector so what I do is just swap the vga cables. Surely there's a "better" way to switch. And here's how I know there must be. Late last night I decided to upgrade to the 45.31 drivers ... rebooted ... my desktop appeared on my projector (now1) and nothing appeared on my monitor (now2) ... arrg ... so I fixed that and then got to wondering ... how can I do that intentionally???

Bowgus
Bowgus   2003-11-10 12:32
Oops ... 45.23.

Bowgus
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Old Question - Switching Contents between 2 monitors