Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 2 projectors while controling on the monitor?
aguie   2004-01-21 20:23
1 agp dvi/vga 1pci dvi/vga 1 monitor (vga) 2 projectors (dvi-d) how can i spread image between the 2 projectors while controling on the monitor? Please help!
ecarlson   2004-01-22 11:22
One option is to replace one card with an inexpensive Nvidia based dual-DVI card, then use span mode on that card, so Windows thinks the two DVI outputs are really one double-wide monitor. Then use the second card, with the monitor, to control the display on the other "monitor".

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
aguie   2004-01-22 12:41
Thanks Eric. I tough about that but I canĀ“t find any PCI dual DVI video card. Looks like all dual DVI are AGP
ecarlson   2004-01-23 11:15
So you don't have an AGP slot?

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
wbarber69   2004-02-05 21:17
you can have the two projectors set up as seperate monitors but if they are directly next to each other and positioned say above the primary monitor when set up properly they should look like one display, then anything you want to open directly into that space you would set up an ultramon shortcut to do so, you can even tell it the exact positioning and windows size it's a really nice feature just don't try to get video to span 2 monitors unless your system is so wicked ass that it can do so
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 2 projectors while controling on the monitor?