Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Setting which mon is on the left and/or on the right
Michael   2004-02-13 23:31
Hi. I have a 24 inch TFT as a primary which is on the right side. I also have a Philips 180b2 TFT as a secondary monitor which is on the left. When i move the mouse pointer it only goes to the right portion of 24 inch monitor in order to get to my left monitor. I need my main right monitor to be the primary and the left monitor to be as a secondary. I have done this but the mouse pointer goes to my left monitor from the right portion of my right monitor which is SO frustrating. I am using a Radeon 9800 XT with UltraMon 2.4 and the latest catalyst 4.2 drivers. So what i want to know is how i can force the mouse pointer moving from my right monitor to its left portion in order to go to the left secondary monitor. Thank you.
ecarlson   2004-02-14 01:54
I assume you've found the answer already, since it's been answered many times already here. But in case you didn't, go into display properties, and drag the monitors into their correct positions.

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Setting which mon is on the left and/or on the right