Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Desk for dual monitors!!
Niumex   2004-02-27 16:25
i am interested in setting up dual monitors for my new comp. i already have a viewsonic 19" CRT and just purchased another one to go with it. my question is, where could i find a decent desk that can support both and have enough room ontop to still fit a keyboard and mouse comfortably.
ecarlson   2004-02-28 04:56
Just get an ordinary full-sized desk from just about anywhere, then keep the back of it away from the wall so the backs of the monitors can stick out a little beyond the back of the desk. Or get LCD flat panel monitors and use just about any desk.

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
Seahorse   2004-02-29 08:50
Just make sure it's a 'deep' desk for monitors. I have a 19" Iiyama and a 20" Sun balanced over the back of a desk that's way too shallow. No room for my notepad or any of the other gubbins I like on the desk...

--
Rgds Mike
Dead-Fish - Deep Sea Daddies...
Barton   2004-03-02 02:12
Check out this desk at Staples made by O'Sullivan called the "Aurora Corner Workcenter."

http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/SKU.asp?BCFlag=False&PageType=1&SKU=489472

This is the one I'm using (without the hutch/monitor riser) and it has plenty of room. I have 3 18" LCD's, an HP3330 printer, a routher and print server along with all kinds of other "stuff" and it offers plenty of room.

The price isn't all that bad either.

Barton
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Desk for dual monitors!!