Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Free multi-monitor slideshow program
ecarlson   2004-03-07 03:24
I was just browsing NoNags to find a fast and free graphics viewer program, and came across a free multi-monitor slideshow program called SlideShow. I haven't tried it, but it looks like something people here might be interested in. If you try it, please let us all know what you think.

Also, can anyone recommend a fast and free file viewer, one that will let you go to the next or previous photo(s) really fast? It should include lossless JPG rotation capabilities too, and work in XP.

I have IrfanView, which is good, and I have www.InvisibleRobot.com
ecarlson   2004-03-07 03:26
OOPS. I forgot to close my quotes, and the end of that got truncated:

I was just browsing NoNags to find a fast and free graphics viewer program, and came across a free multi-monitor slideshow program called SlideShow. I haven't tried it, but it looks like something people here might be interested in. If you try it, please let us all know what you think.

Also, can anyone recommend a fast and free file viewer, one that will let you go to the next or previous photo(s) really fast? It should include lossless JPG rotation capabilities too, and work in XP.

I have IrfanView, which is good, and I have ACDSee Classic, which I paid for and use regularly, but I am looking for a fast, free, and easy to use alternative for my girlfriend's computer. She is currently using the slow viewer built into XP, and IrfanView is a little over-featured for her.

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
Christian Studer   2004-03-22 02:34
Seems to work fine, thanks for the link.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
ecarlson   2004-03-22 11:08
You're welcome. Thanks for testing it and letting us know that it works. I see you put it on the Resources page, so you must like it.

- Eric www.InvisibleRobot.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Free multi-monitor slideshow program