Forums -> Multiple monitors -> can't get parhelia to do full screen dvd on 2nd monitor
Brent   2004-03-12 06:56
I have a matrox parhelia and I was trying to use WinDVD to play a dvd on my second monitor. It plays fine when windowed, even if I stretch it across both screens, but for some reason when I do full screen mode I just get a black screen on my second monitor (though it works if I do full screen on my first monitor). I haven't a clue what could have gone wrong because there was a point at which this worked. I tried reinstalling drivers to no avail so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
jet   2004-03-12 16:17
To get the DVD to play on all three of my screens or two of the sreeens, you have to go into the matrox powerdesk-HF, select video playback settings, then uncheck the " use video overlay" box then it will ask to reboot. After rebooting it should work. So far all my games weather single or tripple display work fine and the dvd works great.I would recommend using power dvd 5.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> can't get parhelia to do full screen dvd on 2nd monitor