Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Who's PC is this? Solution for keycorp monitors? Can anyone explain it?
Phi Dinh   2004-04-18 12:04
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/gallery_browse.asp?ID=333&date=desc&nummon=false&mon=desc

4 keycorp k57 (or similar) monitors connected to a matrox g200 quad

i thought the connections for these were some sort of propreitory (sp?) digital connectors

also, the power for these monitors is originally taken from the pci card, no external power, so how are these monitors being powered?
m2h   2004-04-18 23:43
I would think to modify a monitor that has the power in the same cable as the video all one would have to do is figure out the pinout of the cable. Connect up the video signal to the video card, and make the necessary modifications to connect the power part to an outlet.
Phi Dinh   2004-04-19 00:24
I found out that the keycorp monitors use

44 pin LVDS d-sub connection

i have found a converter that splits it into

20 pin LVDS for video, and 5 pin power inverter

how would i connect these two things up?
theo   2007-01-22 04:28
i got 20 of these screens and cards so i would be very interested in knowing if their is any way you can connect them via vga

also if anyone has any idea how to connect more than i at a time
ive got 1 screen working with my other 2 normal vga monitors but when i add another keycorp the added screen doesn't work
i know they only work if they are the screen which the bios loads on so how can i get more than 1 to work at a time
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Who's PC is this? Solution for keycorp monitors? Can anyone explain it?