Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Issues/Problems Matrox G550 AGP + Radeon 9200 SE PCI 128 Meg
Felix Lo   2004-04-29 05:09
Hi, i've just installed these two cards in order to run multi monitor (3 LCD flat panels Samsung 192N).

I have two connected to the matrox card and one connected to one of the two outputs ont he Radeon 9200 by PowerColour

I have not installed the Ati Drivers but have installedt he Matrox Drivers. and the Matrox QuickDesk utility (as i think i'm going to use this to manage the hot keys etc. ) I also enabled Dual Monitor Mode for the Matrox Card (i'm not sure if this will affect hte radeon card)

Anyhow, I'm having problems with the third monitor not being able to be set at 1280 x 1024 properly

i'ts like the effect where the monitor only sees 1024 x 768 but the desktop is 1280 x 1024 and hwen u move ur mouse around, it moves allll over hte place..

This is with ATi Drivers installed (i think one that came on the cd) and the matrox drivers installed

and all the monitiors enabled thourgh Windows XP

also there seems to be a problem with my reoprted CPU speed after i instaledthose Ati Drivers (whcih i rolled back by using system restore)

.. still that problem with teh reported cpu speed. instead of Pentium 4 HT 2.8 it reports Celeron 2.4 G

Anyboyd know any thing about this or some idea of how it shoudl be set up if i'm using Matrox G550 and Radeon9200??

Thanks in Advance
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Issues/Problems Matrox G550 AGP + Radeon 9200 SE PCI 128 Meg