Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Parhelia
Palomino   2004-06-12 09:12
hey,

i have a tripple head setup with my matrox parhelia streched mode, but i can only play movies on primary monitor.

is there a solution????

i use win xp and have p4 3.2Ghz and 2GB ram

thx
William Julien   2004-06-12 23:42
Palomino,

If you read through my thread Dual ?s about a Dual monitor setup you'll find you are out of luck trying to get on overlay window on more than one monitor.

Christian,

I'm now not the only one who would love (or needs) to see multi overlay feature added to UltraMon.

William
jet   2004-06-18 13:23
I have a Matrox parhelia and have all three 21in. LCD monitors in stretched mode and can watch DVD movies in either 1,2, or stretched across all three monitors , or minimized to any size and move it to any position in any monitor. I use Power DVD 5 which gives the perfect playback without any jittering or pixelation when stretched across all three screens. Also you will have to go into your matrox PowerDeck HF and select Video Playback settings and uncheck the "use video overlay" than you will be instructed to reboot. With the video overlay checked, you will only be able to watch movies on the primary monitor. When you try to move it to the other monitors or stretch to the other two monitors , they black out.

Jet3055
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Parhelia