Forums -> Multiple monitors -> turn of secondary, overley at secondary and switch monitors [Radeon 9000]
Nanami   2004-06-16 07:48
i using r9000 - lcd on dvi and crt on vga
i only work in one monitor at same time so i want to switch between them ...

when i try to switch monitors (primary <> secondary i get this error http://addony.parba.cz/temp/ultramonerror.GIF ):, is there any way how to switch secoundary and primary monitor with one click?

when i use disable/enable secondary primary monitor turn black for 2-5 sec. when switching secondrary on/off too ):

and when i switch mpc to fullscreen mode on secondary monitor it look like it dont use overley - image is "pixelized"

and btw is there any way how to split video between two screens on r9000? (i think some people ask it here, but i can't find thard where it was ...)

and (:
if i use wmv 9 rendereless output mode in MPC image on secondary monitor is lagy (sound too), but in primary it is OK, why?
Christian Studer   2004-06-20 20:47
The video card drivers may not allow changing the primary monitor, you can verify this by going to UltraMon menu > Set Primary, if the secondary monitor is grayed out changing the primary isn't possible.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> turn of secondary, overley at secondary and switch monitors [Radeon 9000]