Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Nvidia Headaches (setting up dual adapters)
Fred   2004-08-19 06:10
I have a gf-fx5900 agp running tv and one monitor and a gf-fx5600 pci running a second monitor. The 5600 shows up in device manager but somehow it isn't recognised in the graphic settings and my second monitor is just blank.. pci card is in the slot furthest away from the agp card.. might that have something to do with it?

I need urgent help with this.. and I'm not really shure how to install the drivers for both cards.
Thiadrik   2004-08-19 09:42
does the bios appear on the screen attached to the pci or the agp? u can set that in the bios it should appear on the pci. In the device manager it gives no errors?? And I think u already did this but just install the nvidia drivers again. My econdary pc runs a fx5200 agp a gf4mx pci and a tnt 32mb pci all with the same nvidia driver.

Grtz Thiadrik

System specs: Amd XP3200+(400mhz fsb), Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe, 2x512mb pc3200 dualchannel, 2x80gb sata raid 0, Matrox Parhelia 128mb, pinacle tvcard, 3x 17'' screen, and some other stuff
Fred   2004-08-21 04:52
Thanks.

I'm not shure what I did but it suddenly started working.. I installed the same driver on both cards just to be shure.

Now my only concern is that monitor 1 and 3 is on card one and monitor 2 and 4 is on card
two.. works like a charm but it just seem a little wierd.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Nvidia Headaches (setting up dual adapters)