Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dualview with nVidia GeForce2 MX400 and LCD Projector
Scott   2004-11-04 01:08
I have a setup using a Gateway Profile 4 that has an nVidia GeForce2 MX400 video chipset. It has a video output on the rear of the unit and it operates much like a laptop in that the LCD monitor of the Profile is directly attached internally. The setup works with single, clone, or span, and works in dualview mode with a second monitor attached. The problem is when the projector is attached the dualview is not available. I assume because the projector is not plug and play like a monitor? The advantage to this would be the ability to full screen a video or presentation on the projector while having the desktop of the first display open for use. We normally use the clone mode, but recently I discovered this could be a possibility to allow work to be done while a group is viewing the projector display. Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated. I haven't found much online and I would like to get this problem taken care of. Thanks!

Scott
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dualview with nVidia GeForce2 MX400 and LCD Projector