Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 1 screen admin + 4 screens out for one video
CCL   2004-11-22 02:22
Hello,
I use a soft (Arkaos). It needs two video card, on for administration on one screen, on for video out (e. videoprojector) . It doesn't use more one video out. It is possible with Utramon to explose my video (1 screen) out on 4 screens ?

Thank for your answers

Best regards

Christophe
Malassise Communication
Christian Studer   2004-11-22 10:04
Depends on the video player, if it doesn't require video overlays it should work fine with UltraMon mirroring.

You might get better results with a VGA splitter though, this is a device which takes a single VGA signal and sends it to 2 or more monitors.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
CCL   2004-11-22 17:18
I'm sorry, I dont want 4 screens with the same video, but one video on 4 screens (exactly on 4 videoprojector). The best solution is a video splitter for the first solution, i used it. The video player used by Archaos is quicktime.

Christophe
Malassise Communication
CCL   2004-11-22 21:02
Précision for my question : This the list of media players used by the software :
* QuickTime™ 6.x or more (to play / export .mov files)
* Windows Media Player™ 9 or more (to play / export .avi files)
* Macromedia Flash player 7 or more (to play .swf files)
Normal configuration :
1 screen for software
1 screen for video out. I want to display this video across 4 (or more) screens. It's used for theater, concert... You can create many windows with different video on your ouput video with the soft. Also, you can project on different screen on a scene.

Thanks for your answer
Best regards

Christophe
Malassise Communication
Christian Studer   2004-11-23 02:58
UltraMon doesn't support this.

You'll probably need a video wall processor for this, I can't make any recommendations though as I'm not familiar with the technology.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 1 screen admin + 4 screens out for one video