Forums -> Multiple monitors -> running game on one screen and apps on the other screen
anvil   2004-12-10 23:29
Just curious if other people have been able to run a game on one screen then say pause the game and scroll across to your other screen and control say mirc/msn while the game is still paused and displayed on the 2nd screen
Rick   2004-12-23 04:28
I have but depending on the game it takes a lot of resources. I also have two graphics cards, one for each display. When I was using dual monitors off of one video card it was hard to run apps on the other monitor as the primary monitor shifted the secondary monitor.
Nyghtzors   2005-01-01 14:43
I am brand new to dual moniters and I was disspointed when i tabbed out of game (counterstrike) to talk on Mirc on the secondary moniter, the game minimzed.

Is there any way at all to be able to fix this?
ZiuM   2005-01-04 22:43
I got det same problem, is there any way to fix this. Please send a mail to blaze_sd@hotmail.com if you no how to fix it.
Michael Whitby   2005-01-07 00:10
ill second all that (well 3rd or 4th it or whatever)....2 monitors on a 6800gt here and id love to be able to do it!
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> running game on one screen and apps on the other screen