Forums -> Multiple monitors -> totally excellent
Brian Ricks   2001-04-25 14:22
This program is awesome! When I built my new computer this past week I switched from my Voodoo3 to a Geforce2 GTS, and I was having more issues with my games and progs with my second monitor enabled more often than with my V3, but with this I just gotta setup a shortcut and have the second monitor turn back on after the prog starts, and it saves my window position. This is well worth the $25. One feature which would be cool would be to have it save toolbar position. My Soundblaster Live toolbar won't return to it's original position on the second monitor. I read on this forum on you having probs with this, but it would be cool to do. Great job on this!

-Brian
Christian Studer   2001-04-26 09:54
Hi Brian,

thanks for the feedback.

Regarding the desktop toolbar: moving desktop toolbars is only supported on Windows 2000 and XP. To do this, UltraMon uses a feature of the operating system that is not available on Win98/Me.

Let me know if you use Win2000, this would indicate a problem with UltraMon.

Christian Studer
www.realtimesoft.com
Brian Ricks   2001-05-01 15:14
I use 98 currently. I would use 2000, but right now I need the compatibility of 98. Would there be any way to emulate the function that allows for toolbars to be moved?

-Brian
Christian Studer   2001-05-02 08:27
There is one other approach I could try, but I can't guarantee anything. I'll post the test results here.

Christian Studer
www.realtimesoft.com
Brian Ricks   2001-05-03 15:40
sweet! Hope it works!

-Brian
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> totally excellent