Forums -> Multiple monitors -> new problem... help!!!
chrome0011   2005-01-25 11:46
just got my second 17" lcd, i have one connected to agp nvidia fx 5200, the other to pci nvidia fx 5500. dualview didn't work for this setup..(doesn't recognize that cards are in different slots?) ..so i'm using the winxp 'extend desktop' feature. my problem is this: when i start a game, it starts on one screen fine, but is often very laggy or even not lined up on-screen properly. didn't have this problem before! =( if anyone has suggestions they are GREATLY appreciated..
chrome0011   2005-01-28 08:19
Still am having trouble with gaming... I installed latest Nvidia drivers, tried connecting both monitiors to single card, still poor results... does anyone have any suggestions?
Seahorse   2005-01-29 04:12
Dualview only works when both monitors are on the same card. connect both the the AGP. For gaming you need to switch to horizontal span, NOT dualview...

--
Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish.Com Deep sea Daddies...
Slackmaster K   2005-02-06 03:11
yeah, I set mine to normal span. The lag will occur if it's being played on the slower card or if you have video overlay in use on the other card(s). Make sure you set the card and output you want to use as your primary monitor.

Kevin Connolly - kevin@idxt.biz
President, IDXT Computing
www.idxt.biz
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> new problem... help!!!