Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Citrix Seamless Windows and Extended Desktop.
xpkranger   2005-03-28 02:50
I am currently not a UltraMon user, but am interested in knowing if UltraMon might be a possible solution to our problem. Here it is in a nutshell:

Currently, I have been getting repeated calls from a small group of people working Concordance / iPro review project. These two applications are published via Citrix seamless windows. These people are equipped with flat panel displays and docking stations for their laptops. Most of the individuals have chosen to use the extended desktop option. Citrix as an application does not claim to support extended desktop. We can make it work for most individuals, however, the balance is easily upset and the seamless windows are lost (replaced with explicit sized windows and varying sized apps inside) and often cannot be recovered without a re-installation, when users make various changes, such as maximizations, minimizations, restores, moving objects from screen-to-screen, primary vs. alternate display settings, even the physical and logical positioning of displays seems to have a negative effect.

Can UltraMon help with this?

I did see the posts in http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/forum/messages.asp?Topic=4560&tmpl=UltraMon but they didn't exactly answer my question.
Christian Studer   2005-03-29 03:02
UltraMon has no specific support for Citrix, I doubt that using UltraMon to move windows etc will make any difference.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Citrix Seamless Windows and Extended Desktop.