Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 3 monitor /3 views
robbo   2005-03-29 00:27
Im going to buy the Matrox Parhelia 8X AGP triple head. Is this ok to be able to view 4 different websites online at the same time? (including my original screen). I just wanna be sure Im getting the right thing for that outcome.
Tantalus   2005-03-29 01:25
the parhelia does 3 displays, so if you want a total for 4 you'l need an additional pci card.

just be aware that the parhelia does a __spanned __ desktop, ie. all three displays will have the same desktop stretched across which means displays #1,2,3 will need to be in that physical order, from left to right. if you wanted to run an independent, extended desktop for each display, the parhelia won't be able to do it.
jet   2005-03-29 16:11
I have been using the Matrox parhelia card for two years on three 21 in LCDs and view three different web sites in their own size window in three screens. I have had 6 to 8 and 10 web sites open at the same time for product comparing when I am looking for something. Also great to run three or more different programs in their own full screen window on each monitor to run at the same time.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 3 monitor /3 views