Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual monitors and Packard Bell GT-150 graphics tablet
Matt   2005-07-04 23:47
I've got a dual monitor set up with a Packard Bell GT-150 graphics tablet.

Currently the pen only works in the primary monitor, and I was hoping UltraMon would fix this. Is this something UltraMon can help with or is it an inherent problem with the actual tablet itself.

TIA, matt :)
Christian Studer   2005-07-05 03:30
UltraMon won't help with this, but you can do this with the Extended Desktop PowerToy from Microsoft.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Matt   2005-07-13 23:55
Fantastic - many thanks for the help!
Matt   2005-07-14 00:03
Ah, unfortunately this tool is for tablet PC's only. I guess I should have made it clear that the tablet is a drawing tablet w/pen, if you what I mean. I've hunted around a bit without much luck...
ECarlson   2005-07-15 15:22
Interesting. The Wacom Graphire 3 I am using works fine across both of my monitors. Is there a setting in the tablet software to lock your tablet to a particular display?

- Eric, www.InvisibleRobot.com
Matt   2005-07-18 03:38
It's rather cheap and rubbish tablet I bought for about £30 UK pounds. I think in my heart of hearts I know this is at the root of the problem...

If I'm going to upgrade, would there be any recommendations on a tablet that's reasonably priced?

TIA, Matt :)
ECarlson   2005-07-18 11:37
Are you have the latest software installed for your tablet? There should be a setting. I know my Graphire 3 has lots of settings to tell it which monitors or which display area to cover.

The Graphire 3 is one of the the cheapest low-end, name-brand, good-quality tablets ($100) that I know of, though it's not what I would consider particularly cheap, especially when you can get a decent optical mouse for $10 or less.

- Eric, www.InvisibleRobot.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual monitors and Packard Bell GT-150 graphics tablet