Forums -> Multiple monitors -> second monitor not work!
sayom   2005-08-11 04:50
I just want to set my computer(video edting) to use dual 20" analog vga monitor, it did not work!

I use a8n sli deluxe, 2x1g corrsair memmory with old adaptec scsi card and matrox LE videocapture card.I use only one vga card so the EZ selector card alway in single video card mode. I use 2x20" crt monitor,one use dvi to vga connector. First I put in nvidia 6200tc (sli card), the second display show the clone of the primary until it get in to windows (xp pro), it just gone! it seem that windows do not see the second monitor(one that use connector). i can not acess to choose dual view or clone or span because the nView properties did not show up. So I try to force TV detection, the nView properties show up but with crazy beheavier. it see the second moni as HDTV so notthing show on the second. I tried to use detect display several times, sometime windows see the second monitor as HDTV. Sometime as analog monitor. When it show as analog monitor, I select dual view, hor span or clone. No picture on the second one or sometime it has picture just 5-10 sec and it gone!

I try to remove other card, result the same! nvdia driver 77.72, nothing change! switce to nvidia pcx 5300( non sli card) did not solve problem :( now I use pcx 5300 with second display go to my TV through
s-video to composite video connector that come with pcx5300! The TV resolution is so bad! :(

I have not try 6200tc with TV as a secondary yet, but that is not what i want to do because it make my eye hurt with TV resolution:(
Please give me a hand! What I should do?
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> second monitor not work!