Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Star Trek Multiple Monitor Wallpapers
Adam   2005-08-26 04:22
Hi,

Browsing through the gallery I've seen some pretty cool star trek wallpapers for multi-monitor displays.

Image 1

Image 2

I've looked everywhere to find such star trek wallpapers but with no luck - can anyone help???

Adam
Jet   2005-08-26 15:52
You will find those two pictures and many more on Digitalblasphemy.com site. They have single, dual, triple and widescreen pictures. hope this helps.
Adam   2005-08-26 19:51
Many thanks for pointning me in the right direction - I've subscribed to Digital Blasphemy today - hope to have my membership activated shortly.

If anyone knows any other sites with such star trek wallpapers please let me know.

Adam
Adam   2005-08-27 00:54
Got loads of great tri-screen wallpapers from Digital Blasphemy, however there doesnt appear to be any star trek wallpapers. If you know the direct link to these wallpapers could you please post it.

Adam
Seahorse   2005-08-27 09:47
I can't help with the Star Trek - I did search though. Perhaps you might like these excellent dual monitor fractals...

Exoteric Roach

--
Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish.Com Deep sea Daddies...
Jet   2005-08-27 13:10
You will find the two star trek pictures in the dual screen. I downloaded the Enterprise shooting the warship. It was called: Border_Skirmish_v2.jpg. Hope you can find it now.
Seahorse   2005-08-27 19:35
You can find them here. Together with a message that reads:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.wallpapers.pn9.net Port 80

--
Rgds
Mike
Adam   2005-08-28 05:13
Hi guys,

Still not been able to find the Border_Skirmish wallpaper on Digital Blasphemy - perhaps they are no longer hosting it.

Thanks for the link Mike, that site seems to have quite a collection of multi-screen star trek wallpapera but none of them are currently available - so i have contacted the webmaster today and I'll let you know if im able to get hold of them.

Any other links are welcome.

Many Thanks,

Adam
Seahorse   2005-09-07 08:44
Those wallpapers (Star Trek etc) are back online at the moment. The quality of the images is not that impressive though....

--
Rgds
Mike
Jim   2011-05-06 18:46
Well I don't have any Star Trek images that I have permission to post, but there are LOTS of space shots on my widescreen wallpaper site...

Jim's Widescreen Wallpapers
Emiel Nijhuis   2011-09-18 01:18
You can find it here
Or google for picture Border_Skirmish.

Emiel
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Star Trek Multiple Monitor Wallpapers