Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 2 X Geforce 6600 4 x VGA out, BUT ONLY VIDEO ON 2 SCREENS
Søren Follmann   2005-09-26 22:56
I have bought a new computer, with 2 msi geforce 6600, when i use my presentation software, easy worship it will only display video on 3 monitor, and master monitor.

What can i do to activate this feature, is i possible to horinsontal span on 3 monitors, when i enter the nvidia driver settings it is only possible to edit for one card at time, is i prefereble to have at matrox card for my use?
Christian Studer   2005-09-27 08:37
Most likely you'll have to use Dualview instead of span mode for EasyWorship, the software has native multi-monitor support as far as I know.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Søren Follmann   2005-09-27 18:26
I cant make Dualview for three monitors at the same time, because when i go to options i can only make options for each card, so only two screens are availble to cennect with Dualview together.

Is there any software where i can setup dual view over two grafic cards?

Søren Follmann
Christian Studer   2005-09-27 22:15
With Dualview set for each video card, you'll have the desktop extended across all 3 monitors, and Windows will correctly recognize all 3 monitors.

What you can't extend across both video cards is span mode, span mode only works with the monitors connected to a single video card.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 2 X Geforce 6600 4 x VGA out, BUT ONLY VIDEO ON 2 SCREENS