Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Radeon 9250 Problems
Bryan   2005-10-12 00:54
I am trying to get my new card to work, i installed it, ran the disc through and everything then i reboot and it says that one of the devices couldnt work because the system couldnt find a ATI driver or the driver doesnt work. I look in the Add/Remove Programs and i have the driver so it just doesnt work. I went to ATI and downloaded the 4 drivers that came up but nothing work.

I was messing with it one morning and went into the system BIOS and changed the primary to my new card (a PCI) and when i start my computer windows starts on the computer i have my primary set to but it goes back to my GeForce4 MX 420 at the desktop.

How can i get windows to be up and running on both my Radeon 9250 and my GeForce4 MX 420?
Derek   2005-11-04 12:54
I read somewhere back that someone had a nvidia 7800 and ati 9200se - to get them to work they installed first all the nvidia drivers and software for the 7800, then got an older catalyst driver version 4.6 loaded that and deleted the ati control panel. It seemed to work for that person.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Radeon 9250 Problems