Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual Monitor Setup with two TNT 2 M64 Cards?
d33   2001-06-14 13:35
I'm trying to set up dual monitors with varying success. I'm using a AGP TNT 2 M64 card and a PCI RIVA TNT 2 M64 card. Windows finds them both ok and but the problem seems to be with the drivers, Ive tryed using the drivers which came with each card with no success. I've also tryed using the detonator 3 driver with each card with no success. Which drivers would be best to use? Any help would be much appeciated!!
David DeCristoforo   2001-06-14 14:03
All I can tell you is that I was never able to get a multi-monitor set-up to work with these two cards. For some reason, the PCI card would not function as a secondary card. I tried everything in the book with no success. Shortly thereafter, I bought an AGP dual head card which solved all of my problems. I don't run any game programs, so the fact that the card I bought is not the best for gaming has never been a problem. Maybe someone else has been able to make these cards work together. I would be interested in how they did it.
David DeCristoforo

David DeCristoforo
qix   2001-09-12 06:12
Ì'm having troubles at the moment whith these little cards aswell, i had em working twice, but the next time i reboot the whole setup fails again, i cant seem to be able to isolate the problem :-(
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Dual Monitor Setup with two TNT 2 M64 Cards?