Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Help re. VTBOOK, HYDRAVISION, ASUS A6 notebook, and multiple monitors in portrait AND Landscape modes SIMULTANEOUSLY
Gordon   2005-11-30 01:53
Does anybody have any experience using an ASUS A6 notebook (ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 AGP graphics card), with an external monitor? I can't get the Samsung Syncmaster 214t to work with the A6, (EXCEPT when BOTH screens auto-default to 600 x 800 pixels, and 256 color...!) Anybody have any experience with Villagetronics VTBOOK pcmcia graphics card, and / or ATI's HYDRAVISION software? Do I need one or both of these?

What I ultimately want to do is to MIRROR TWO external TFT monitors with my notebook for photo viewing, with ONE of them in PORTRAIT mode, and the OTHER one in LANDSCAPE mode, (whilst LEAVING the notebook monitor in its native landscape mode!), but with the same image simultaneously displayed,"upright", on all three screens! Thanks!

Gordon
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Help re. VTBOOK, HYDRAVISION, ASUS A6 notebook, and multiple monitors in portrait AND Landscape modes SIMULTANEOUSLY