Forums -> Multiple monitors -> NVrotate on 4 Dell widescreens. [Card=NV Quadro NVS]
Alex   2005-12-09 01:20
Here's a copy of my question to Nvida on 12/5/05 - Getting no answer from them. Any help would be appreciated!
My card is a Quadro NVS that supports 4 monitors off my HP workstation. I just installed 4 new DELL 2005FPW monitors and downloaded your latest driver (81-1.87). My problem is not being able to rotate my screens 90 degrees to portrait mode. When I try to do this (via NVrotate) a message pops up saying, "The rotation cannot be applied with the current rsolution". The resolution is set at the DELL suggested 1680x1050 with 32 bit color. I have tried other resolutions but keep getting the same rejection when trying to use NVrotate. I have scoured the Nvidia knowledge base for an answer but come up empty. So I'm bothering you with this. Hope you can help. Thanks.
Brad   2006-05-09 23:47
Just wondered if you ever got this to work? We are looking at using a quadro NVS 400 and 4 20 inch Viewsonic monitors using the newer 1680x1050 wide screen resolution.

I'm going to want to rotate my top 2 monitors 180 degrees if possible. (Doing a 2x2 quad setup)

Thanks
Brad
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> NVrotate on 4 Dell widescreens. [Card=NV Quadro NVS]