Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 9xmedia
Trader   2006-01-30 05:19
I have had the recent pleasure of dealing with 9XMedia and was very impressed with their versatility and broad range of products in the multi-monitor arena. They are just a class act.

I had tried most of the other vendors and they simply had a take-it-or-leave-it approach. You either got what they were offering or you took a walk. With 9xMedia, everything is custom made. If you want it they can make it.

They machine their own stands, and that in my opinion, is at the heart of a large multi-screen system. Anybody can sell you a bunch of screens and an off the shelf stand, but when you take into consideration that your investment in glass can come crashing to pieces in an earthquake or accidentally at the hands of your 5 year old, you appreciate the value of an industrial strength custom made stand.

What is interesting is that they cost less than other vendors offering off the shelf hardware. Because they make their own structures, you may have to wait a while to get it, but then again, the longer you wait, the more you will appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into their products.

More than all that though, they bend over backwards to make their customers happy.

I will be buying a large wall system for my next house and I expect to return to them for that.

By the way, I just a trader and do not know these guys personally or work for them. They do not advertise and it is a shame that most people do not know about them.

Trader Hank
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 9xmedia