Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Need Help, ATI AIW 128 TV tuner with 3 monitors
Alex   2006-02-21 03:54
Pentium 4 2.4GHz,1meg Ram, Gigabyte P4 Titan mother bd(GA-SINXP1394 with SIS655 Chipset)
Apollo Blade Monster Xabre 400 AGP video card (5.13.1.3070 driver)
All-In-Wonder 128 PCI video card (5.13.1.3279 driver and MMC 7.2 for TV)

I have the bios set to boot the PCI first for the AIW TV to work.

With Windows XP Pro I was unable to get the TV tuner to work with a second video card enabled. Both monitors would work but with the MMC tv program the picture was black. The audio for the TV channels was there but there was no video. If I disabled the second monitor the TV function work fine.

I took Windows XP off and installed Windows 2000 and now the TV function works with both monitors enabled.

I have an old S3 Trio64V2/DX PCI card that I installed and I get and error code 10 on that card. If I swap the positions of the All-In-Wonder with the S3, all 3 monitors work both the TV function will not.

I am would like to have a 3 monitor system with the TV function working. After all that is why I bought the card. Is this possible with the All-in-Wonder 128? I would like to be able to do this with Windows XP but will settle for windows 2000.

Is there and other PCI card that is compatible with the AIW 128. Or do I need to get a new video/TV cards?
Thanks
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Need Help, ATI AIW 128 TV tuner with 3 monitors