Forums -> Multiple monitors -> how to seperate both desktops
coma.boy   2006-04-18 01:10
hey guys i have just formatted my pc and installed ultramon i remember having a option where i could disable the second monitor from the first example .. is i had a folder open on the second monitor and i click show desktop on the main montior the image would still be in on the second monitor ive been looking for hours for this option and would love some help :) thanks in advance

coma
coma.boy   2006-04-19 17:47
please someone .. didnt know it was this hard to find a checkbox .. ive had it b4 just cant find it again im using ultramon 2.6 (2.6.23.0) nvidia pci-e card both monitors are on this card 17" and 42" ws i just need the apps on the second monitor NOT to minimize when i minimize the first monitor... PLEASE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY ! .... CHEERS !

comas.going.crazy
Keith Martin   2006-05-24 21:26
this forum is fucking terrible, are there any moderators around to answer our questions?
Christian Studer   2006-05-25 07:41
Keith, please post questions regarding UltraMon or VideoSaver in the appropriate product support forum, I check this forum less frequently.

You can access the UltraMon and VideoSaver forums from the main forum page.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Tantalus   2006-05-25 12:38
>>this forum is fucking terrible, are there any moderators around to answer our questions?

tsk, tsk...with language like that, i wouldn't give you the time of day, much less help you.

in case you haven't noticed, this site is primarily dedicated to the ultramon product. and this particular section of the forum is not related to ultramon at all and thus Christian nor anyone else is really obligated to answer any posted thread, period. i used to answer some questions but it's mostly because of attitudes like yours that i stopped. btw, moderators *moderate* forums, they don't necessarily answer questions, though some might do.

btw, the answer to YOUR post, KEITH can be found in searching thru the older threads. it's a commonly asked question and it's been answered over and over again, by myself as well as by others.

so to borrow your attitude, get off your f*****g lazy ass and read thru them and maybe you might help yourself.

and just so you know, i am not affiliated with the ultramon product or w/Christian Studer the developer of the software so don't hold him accountable for my posts.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> how to seperate both desktops