Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Opening Full Screen App on Secondary Monitor. (Should be easy, but I don't know what I am doing).
KShapiro   2006-05-02 09:05
Hi All,

I am writing a C# program using .Net, and I have installed the Flash.ocx control onto a panel. I have changed the Window BorderStyle to "None", and changed the window from "normal" to "Maximize." It is also set to dock "full." This allows the app to go full screen with no title bar. However, it only opens on my Primary Display Device. My secondary device is the TouchScreen that I need to run the application on.

I would think there is an easy way to say hey, open this new window application on the Secondary Display Device, but I can't find it. Can someone assist me?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Kevin
chwan keng   2006-06-15 05:30
hi,

I am working on a multimon project, what I did was to get the screen width and height and than assign to the "form" (in VB). something like this
top =0
width=screen.width
height=screen.height
left = 1024 (beginning point of second monitor)

I am experimenting another approach that seem to be a "better" way. here are some VB examples:
edais.mvp.org
http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?code/enums/enumdisplay.htm

My thought is to use the API to retrieve relevant co-ordinates then assign to the form.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Opening Full Screen App on Secondary Monitor. (Should be easy, but I don't know what I am doing).