Forums -> Multiple monitors -> I can't access resolution capabilites
john   2006-05-07 13:27
Iv'e been trying to access Appearance and Themes to change my resolution, desktop background, and screensaver but I can't get in. I can't get in through the Control Panel or double clicking my Desk Top. Anyone have a solution b/c i have no clue.

John

eVGA 5700le 256MB AGP
Josh   2006-05-07 15:01
Why cn't you access it? What's happening? Is there an error message? If so what does it say? If not what is happening when you do open that window?
ECarlson   2006-05-08 10:32
Are you logged in with an account that has local system administrator rights?

- Eric, www.InvisibleRobot.com
john   2006-05-08 16:54
I don't know sometimes it work oter times it doesn't. Still can't access setting through properties on desk top...oh well
Josh   2006-05-09 05:19
If you want help you have to tell us what is happening. Can't open isn't good enough. Tell us what is happening.

In other words, are you trying to go to properties and not seeing an option? Or is it there and you can select it but nothing happens? Or can you select it but it displays an error on screen? Or is the properties screen opening but you can't do anything with it? Be detailed.

We need to know exactly what it happening. Saying it's not working doesn't help anyone if you don't provide information.
john   2006-05-14 10:30
Computer freexes and I have to shut it down by cutting off power from surge protector....wah wah
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> I can't access resolution capabilites