Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Detonator 12.41/12.61 with Ultramon
ApuXteu   2001-07-25 07:44
I am using the Hercules Gforce2mx Card (no TwinView). I tried to use different Backgrounds on each Monitor. In the Ultramon Settings there seems to be a second Screen "in" the first one so there is a blue square in front of the Background Pic. My Second Monitor is connected to an ATI Rage2 Card an it works fine. But it appears as a 3rd Monitor. I dont know how to get rid of this second Screen. In the Display Settings Menue there are also 3 monitors but i canĀ“t do anything against it. Im tried Detonator 12.41 and 12.61.
Any idea?

ApuXteu
Christian Studer   2001-07-25 07:59
Reboot in safe mode and take a look at Device Manager > Display Adapters. If the third video card is listed there, you can remove it. Probably just an old driver which is still installed or something similar.

Christian Studer
www.realtimesoft.com
Christian Studer   2001-07-26 10:00
I have now seen the same problem on Win98, with a GeForce2 MX and the 12.41 drivers. Unfortunately removing the (Unknown Monitor) didn't help. Looks like a problem with the Nvidia drivers.

BTW, the problem with disabled monitors in UltraMon Desktop will be fixed in the next release.

Christian Studer
www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Detonator 12.41/12.61 with Ultramon