Forums -> Multiple monitors -> How to make Hardware Acceleration check-able in flight sim 2000
kelesh   2001-08-04 17:39
I have a Geforce 2 GTS as my primary display adapter. I have 2 other monitors both running off of matrox millenium pci video cards. When i first installed MS Flight Sim 2000, the "enable hardware acceleration" box was tickable, but now it is dimmed and not checkable. After I installed the update/patch for the game it was checkable, but since then(1 day) it has become uncheckable again. I can't figure out how to get it clickable again. When it is clickable, it lists: "Nvidia Geforce 2 gts" only. When it is unclickable, it lists: "Primary Display adapter, Nvidia Geforce 2 gts (//.display 1), Matrox Millenium (// .display 2), Matrox Millenium (// .display 3)" As my choices for cards to use. With the hardware accelaration box unchecked, the game runs at 5 fps and no FSAA. I MUST get this box checked. If you have any tips, please let me know.
kelesh   2001-08-06 21:24
i did figure out that if i disable the other monitors first, i can get hardware acceleration, but as soon as i reenable them, the game freaks out and i get no acceleration at all
Ray Price   2001-10-04 00:44
I don't think FS2000 allows acceleration on more than one video card, but CFS2 does and it is great!

Bonus is FS2002 is built on top of the CFS2 technology and you should therefore be able to run multi screen with full acceleration.

Regards

Ray
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> How to make Hardware Acceleration check-able in flight sim 2000