Forums -> Multiple monitors -> hp paviliondv4000 laptop, 3 19"s LCDs and villagetroinc duelhead
Will   2006-08-04 15:31
I use my computer to trade stocks and i realized im not getting everything done ebcause of not enough monitor space. so after doing research I bought the village tronic vtbook and duelhead cable so i could run 3 exteran screens and my laptop for 4 total screens.

First off I crashed my harddrive 7 times (no joke) trying to install this, and when i called support they didn tknow what happened. So after installing windows again and updating bios i managed to get it to work perfect and its a great device for the price. Now before I return it and just buy a desktop thats more than cabale i have a question. The desktop is spread scross the 3 monitors side by side but everything moves pretty slow, now my laptop only has 512 mb ram, so if i upgrade to 2 GB of ram will this solve my problem, or am i trying to power to much with to little graphics acceleration??
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> hp paviliondv4000 laptop, 3 19"s LCDs and villagetroinc duelhead