Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Color calibration of 3 monitors using Quadro NVS 400
none   2006-12-31 05:26
I have 3 monitors hooked up to an Nvidia Quadro NVS 400 (can support up to four) under Windows XP.

I also have a Monaco Optix calibrator and created custom color profiles (.icc files) for each monitor

I've tried the Display Control Panel, Windows Color Control Panel, the NVIDIA Control Panel, and Ultramon. Nothing seems to let me successfully give each monitor its own color calibration profile.

The closest I've gotten is to be able to give one monitor its own profile, but then the other two are forced to share one profile. I.e. when I change the profile of one of the two monitors, the other monitor automatically gets switched to that profile and vice versa.

Help!
ECarlson   2006-12-31 08:41
The add-on Microsoft Color Control Panel Applet is what you are looking for, but your card might not support more than one color profile. I believe each output on the card would need to have its own LUT (color Look Up Table), though someone else might be able to confirm if that is what is needed, and how many LUTs that particular card has.

- Eric, www.InvisibleRobot.com
none   2007-01-01 13:05
Oh yes I've tried the Windows Color Control Panel Applet with no success.

I am not sure if my card only has 2 LUTs and if so I am not sure if that does prohibit me from having a unique icc profile for each of the 4 monitor outputs the card drives.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Color calibration of 3 monitors using Quadro NVS 400