Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Icons in WinXP
brain   2001-09-07 10:10
i can't move icons to the secondary screen - if that screen is right of primary. once i drop an icon there, it flips right back to the primary screen. strangely, i can move icons to this (same) secondary once i set it to 'left of primary'. any ideas?
@hlon   2001-09-07 12:34
sorrym, cant off aany help, but its certainly odd, what build ? cause im doing that right now... :)
brain   2001-09-07 17:20
the supposed 5.1.2600 "corp" release. i even think moving the icons worked right after installation. off course i did some playing around afterwards with the appearance and effects, but nothing like "disable icons on secondary screen".
Noah   2002-01-12 18:00
I'm having the same problem and I have read on other NG that it's a recurring problem when you have multiple accounts on your system. Basically after swithching user, or after screen saver another user might log in once that person logs out and you back to the seesion that you where running before all icons appear on the primary display. The only way I got the back to second monitor was to reboot and the move them.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Icons in WinXP