Forums -> Multiple monitors -> research the forum before posting questions
Kristian   2001-09-08 07:22
OK, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a problem with this. This is a basic exercise of netiquette. Before posting your question to any newsgroup/forum/bulletin board, use it's search features or at the very least browse through the subject headings of previous posts to see if your question hasn't already been answered. If it hasn't been answered, then post your message in reply to a message that pertains to the same topic. This makes it easier for people to gather information from these forums, and cuts down the time it takes to follow them. It aslo cuts down redundancy.

I'm not trying to flame anyone here, I'm just trying to keep things somewhat streamlined and efficient.

Personally I've been waiting on new information regarding Twinview and Windows XP/2000 and everytime I see a post with a subject heading that reads "Twinview and Windows XP" (or something to that effect) I get excited and it ends up being someone asking the same question or presenting the same problem many of us have already addressed.

Thank you for your understanding.

~K
Nite   2001-09-26 06:23
Except, the thing and whole of the thing here is: "No Search". :)

\Nite - "can't rain all the time"
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> research the forum before posting questions