Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Change 2nd monitor taskbar height?
dc   2007-04-04 17:23
Using 3.0 in vista 64x is there a way to change the height of the taskbar?
Christian Studer   2007-04-05 09:06
To resize the UltraMon taskbars if you have the main taskbar locked:

unlock the main taskbar and change the autohide option under Properties. UltraMon will pick up the new locked setting, and you can now resize the taskbars as usual. Now lock the main taskbar again and restore the original setting for the autohide option.

Only changing the locked setting won't work, you'll need to change autohide as well for UltraMon to pick up the changed settings.

This issue should be fixed in the next release.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Mark   2007-10-08 06:53
Christian,

Thanks for the awesome feedback man! I've been known by friends to strugle when something MIGHT be there, but it isn't 'visible' to the naked eye. Still I couldn't figure out how to fix the dual (height) taskbar.

Awesome, thanks a bunch!

Great software, simply, g-r-e-a-t.

UltraReSpawN
Mark   2007-10-08 06:55
Oh yeah, sorry about the spam, but I want to let you know that you really should install a phpBB forum of any kind ;) Editting and all. MAKE THIS TOPIC A STICKY! Oh yeah, a 'lil bit of layout couldn't hurt either. ;)

Once again, thanks! I just came by, a second ago or so, that Smart Taskbar crashed. It didn't update the active windows under it's management.

UltraReSpawN
Christian Studer   2007-10-08 09:16
Did you get an error in TaskBand.cpp at line 443 or 633? If yes, this should be fixed in the next release.

Currently I have no plans to change forum software, the main reason is that I want to keep the forum open, without requiring registration in order to post.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Ronny   2007-11-09 05:24
Thanks, that work well.

Ronny.
Dook   2008-12-25 14:18
Thanks for the feetback - works brilliant!
Forums -> UltraMon™ -> Change 2nd monitor taskbar height?