Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 2 Monitors with RADEON X300 with VGA and DVI connection
arg22   2007-08-26 02:24
I have a ATI RADEON X300 card with 2 connection, DPI and VGA, is it possible to connect 2 monitors to this card? searching the internet seem the answer is yes but when tried only one of the monitors (The one connected to the DVI) is working.

I am missing something?

Finaly
Nik   2007-09-03 16:51
Hello

I am using the X300 Se card with one DVI and one D-SUB out on it. I am running an LCD and a CRT with no problems. Sorry I can't give you any tips to solve your issue, but I did want you to know that the card works to drive dual monitors for me - both DVI and D-SUB outs will work at the same time.

Nik
Charlie   2007-11-19 06:48
I am not sure if my issue was completely identical, but it sounds similar. I have a laptop and two external monitors. When I plugged the monitors in (one DVI and the other VGA)only one worked along with my laptop. After I installed ATIs Catalyst Control Center, I was able to select to replace my laptop (which was the primary) with the other external monitor. Both external monitors now work as my display. The laptop display is black and not used.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> 2 Monitors with RADEON X300 with VGA and DVI connection