Forums -> Multiple monitors -> How do I go from dual to tri-monitor?
Avery   2007-09-24 10:56
I am planning to use the 7900gs pci-e to support my main gaming and daily use for school which is connected to 2 dell monitors on my desk. I got a tv/monitor that is mounted on my wall, I connected it to my Mx4000 so it can be used to view videos on a bigger screen, this tv/monitor is vga input from the vga output from the MX4000. When I have everything at default which is pci being the primary, the monitor with the pci card is the one that shows the boot up and loads to window while the dells are blank. When I change the primary display to the pci-e, it boots up on the dell monitors that use the pci-e card, but loads window on the monitor that uses the pci card and the dells are blank. I installed all the latest drivers. Once loaded into windows, it doesn't recognize that I have more than 1 monitor. How do I solve this dilemma?
Avery   2007-09-24 20:11
Okay, I fixed the problem. Now I can view all 3 monitors. Yet there are still problems. I can't watch any video at all. I can only view when the 3rd monitor that is on the pci card is disabled. If not, then the computer would restart. If I move the 3rd monitor around in the desktop>properties>settings and click apply and then it would restart. Is something unstable here?
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> How do I go from dual to tri-monitor?