Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Triple monitor woes and screensavers
Edward   2007-10-19 07:27
Hi all,

I currently have 2 DELL 2007 WFPs hooked up to my primary video card, a ATi Radeon x1950Pro and 1 Eizo L565 hooked up to the secondary video card, a new Radeon HD2600XT.

All three are running at their native resolutions.

However i experience problems when i enable the screensavers such as the OpenGL Hyperspace from Really Slick Screensavers... all the monitors simply refuse to show anything until i ratchet the resolutions one notch lower... is there something im missing out here? Im pretty sure a HD2600XT is pretty powerful enough to run a screensaver!

Maddog Software's Flurry is a hit and miss affair. When it does run, it runs at abysmally slow frame rates and only runs normally when i span the two dells. it seems that i experience alot of issues with screensavers on triple monitors

I also have to mention that flight simulator 2004 has intermittent crashes involving all 3 monitors

I am running Windows Server 2003 x64, with the latest 7.10 Catalyst Suite and drivers installed with 4 GB of RAM.

I am at my wits end and i sincerely hope someone can help point me in the right direction here.

Thank you.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Triple monitor woes and screensavers