Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Computer with not playback video at al
Justin   2007-11-01 07:49
Ever since I hooked up my extra monitor and ran UltraMon yesterday, none of my videos work in WMP. Everything worked before, I have all the right codecs and everything. VLC Media Player will open the files and playback only audio.

Any ideas anyone?
Justin   2007-11-01 07:51
Windows Media Player comes back with this error:

Windows Media Player cannot play the video because there is a problem with your video card.

C00D10BD - error message not available
Justin   2007-11-01 07:55
Also, I have a HP dv2000t with a Nvidia GeForce Go 7200 video card. Nvidia doesn't seem to have 7200-specific drivers on the website, and I have the latest drivers shown on HP.com.

Is there somewhere else I can find 7200 Go specific drivers?
Christian Studer   2007-11-01 11:03
Did this start when you rebooted the system for the first time after installing UltraMon?

If yes, you could try if removing UltraMon's mirroring feature fixes the problem.

To do this, go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, select UltraMon from the list, click on Change, then deselect the mirroring feature on the Customize Installation screen. You'll need to restart your system for the changes to take effect.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Justin   2007-11-01 11:38
Christian - thanks for your response.

The problem has been present ever since I hooked up the second monitor I think... I don't recall watching any videos at all until now.

Also - I don't see a mirroring option in the Customize Installation window. All that is listed is the following:
- Profiles and Shortcuts
- Screen Saver Manager
- Smart Taskbar
- Wallpaper Manager

Please advise... thanks again.
Justin   2007-11-01 11:55
Well I uninstalled UltraMon and reinstalled the newest HP driver from the website. Reinstall Ultramon and now video is working, but as soon as I double click the window to go to fullscreen mode, I get the same error.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction?
Christian Studer   2007-11-02 13:51
I guess you're using Vista? In this case the mirroring feature won't get installed.

My guess would be that this is an issue with the video card driver, if the mirroring feature isn't installed it seems unlikely that this would be related to UltraMon.

Justin   2007-11-05 09:12
Yes, I am using Vista. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers - what else can I do?
Christian Studer   2007-11-05 10:06
I would contact HP or Nvidia support.

To verify that the issue isn't related to UltraMon, try if you still have the problem without UltraMon installed.

Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Computer with not playback video at al