Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Geforce2 MX twinview TV out problem - black & white picture
Joe   2001-10-09 16:11
I keep getting a black & white signal to the TV (color TV) when I go into clone mode using the RCA connector on the back of my Geforce2MX graphic card.

Has anyone got any ideas on possible causes ?

...Joe
Jason Shuler   2001-10-10 10:53
Check to see if tho output format is NTSC or PAL. My card defaults to PAL which shows up as black and white on american equipment.

Also make sure it is North american PAL.

-Jason
TVTooler   2001-10-11 18:15
www.tvtool.de solves all TV-out issues on nvidia cards. Press all buttons until it works.
Nite   2001-10-11 20:49
...except it doesn't. Not for us who happen to have the Phillips decoder chip...

(eg. ELSA Gladiac Ultra)

\Nite - "can't rain all the time"
Albert Claret   2001-10-14 08:09
Go to the the TwinView Settings (or Device Selection, depending on your TwinView Setting) and check the "TV Format" Setting. Next, check which formats your TV Supports (check the specifications in the user's manual) and set the card's TV Format accordingly. You are probably outputing PAL signal to a TV which only supports NTSC. If your TV does support PAL, check exactly which PAL format you are using (i.e. PAL-B output will show up as B&W on a PAL-N TV). Or if you want things made easy, just select your country in the card's setup.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Geforce2 MX twinview TV out problem - black & white picture