Forums -> Multiple monitors -> EasiDock 1000
LG   2007-12-27 13:39
Greetings guys...i just started getting into multiple monitors and so far setting up 2 displays was pretty simple. I have a t1 express dual with an intel 945GM express chipset laptop. I've been using my tv as a second monitor (extended desktop) for movies. I just a got 19 inch lcd monitor and well i thought i was able to use 3 displays now but i guess i was wrong...after reading all this info on the net...what i've read so far got me a conclusion that it's not possible to use your notebook monitor plus a monitor plus a tv as a 3 display (all extended desktops) setup. So i read that the EasiDock 1000 mentioned in the reviews section could be my solution in having atleast a 3rd output display. Well i searched the net and was able to find a easidock online. I ordered it just today so i won't be gettin it i guess for another couple of days or so but i what i wanted to know is...of course i have a to use a 2nd monitor instead of the tv now for my 3rd display but will i need anything else?...my new setup will be two monitors plus the monitor on the notebook...will I be ok? thanx in advance for the help/advice!
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> EasiDock 1000