Forums -> Multiple monitors -> clone 4 monitors with 2 video cards
kyle   2008-02-13 10:02
I have a striker extreme, intel 6600 cpu, raptor 250, 2g ram, pretty much the works with 2 radeon 3870 video cards in pci x16 slots but not running in crossfire, windows xp pro. I want to clone all 4 monitors. there is 2 dvi outputs and 1 svideo output on each card. 1 monitor is 22"lcd, 1 benq projector, 1 plasma, and either another lcd or tv. 1 lcd is hooked to dvi out, the plasma and projector displays are hooked into dvi out with vga converter, and either the tv hooked to svideo out or another lcd hooked to the last dvi out. I am using catalyst control center 8.1 (latest i think). when i go to displays manager i can clone display 2 with display 1 on graphics adapter 1 and also the same on graphics adapter 2. the display on 1 and 2 are identical and displaying desktop, display on 3 and 4 are identical also but they seem to be displaying only desktop background which i can move icons and programs onto (whick i think is called extended?). I want all displays to be cloned. Do I need to run the video cards in crossfire? Is there a setting i've missed. thanks in advance
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> clone 4 monitors with 2 video cards