Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Window with Thumbnail view of whole desktop (4-Monitors)
Christian Palm   2008-10-04 21:33
Hi,

I've got one "home server" with 2 Graphics-Cards (two outputs each). At my desk I have two monitors. Ok nothing unusual with that...
But on the second card I have my beamer and also a wall mounted panel display connected.

Great scenario so far as I can easily start watching a movie at my desk and then move the "window" to the beamer.

The problem is simply that there is no means of control when I want to get this (or other windows) back to my desk monitor because I cannot see whats there. I cannot simply grab the title bar and move the windows. Sure I could use a hotkey but I'm looking for an application (or UltraMon feature) which shows me the content of all (or selected) monitors in a mini Window. This must not be realtime or it could even be a wireframe view of all the windows on. Preferably such a window could be on every (or selected monitors).

Does anybody know such a utility?
This would by VERY helpful!
Thanks for any help

Christian
Christian Studer   2008-10-05 10:30
Support for this will be added in one of the next releases, this will be a new option for UltraMon's mirroring feature.

I'm not aware of another application which supports this.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Christian Palm   2008-10-07 03:05
Great!

I'll buy and install immediately when that feature is in.

I it possible that you send a PM when this is in?

Thx

Christian Palm
Christian Studer   2008-10-07 08:45
Unfortunately we don't have a mailing list, but you could subscribe to the RSS feed.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Window with Thumbnail view of whole desktop (4-Monitors)