Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Adobe photoshop issue
N8   2008-10-17 04:26
When I try to open a new Photoshop file (file->New or CTRL+N), the window seems to open, but it's nowhere to be found. Everything in Photoshop is suddenly disabled as usual when in the new file menu, however that menu can't be accessed. if I click ENTER, the menu closes as-if I clicked "OK", but that's about all I can do.

Anyone know why this might be happening? It only happens on my multi-monitor setup.

-N8
Littlecoo   2009-01-04 14:33
If you still are having this issue, especially if you have customised your Photoshop workspace over multiple displays and you may also have rearranged your displays' ordering and positions, resetting your workspace to default (under the 'window' menu) should restore all your palettes etc back to a single (and typically the primary) display. what may be happening here especially if you have changed display order and positions is
Photoshop remembers the the last workspace layout used before it closed and uses this exact same layout next time it opens- resulting in palettes and windows opening off screen. Resetting your workspace or, only if this fails, Photoshop itself back to it's default settings should resolve the issue.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Adobe photoshop issue