Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Spanned Wallpaper on some but not all Monitors?
ian   2009-01-29 17:19
From what I can tell this is not possible with UltraMon as it is right now but if it is great.

What I need is the ability to span a wallpaper across two monitors while having a separate image for a third monitor.

My reason for this is that I have my two monitors a 22" 1680x1050 and a 19" 1280x1024. I also have my TV set as a third display so I can watch movies, etc. on it. Now the issue is I can get plenty of great wallpapers but they really only fit the two main monitors. Having that third monitor completely throws off being able to set up nice wallpapers.

I know that I can just create an image on my own the fits but it would be much easier to have the option to span across monitors but being able to pick exactly which ones. That way if for example you had 4 monitors you could span two different wallpapers across the monitors. On covering monitor 1 and 2, with the other on 3 and 4.

I hope that makes sense to some people. So now if you can do this, how? And if you can't does anyone know if you will be able to in a future release or if there is another app or addon that would allow this?
Christian Studer   2009-01-30 09:56
UltraMon can't do this, will be considered for a future release.

Christian Studer - www.realtimesoft.com
ian   2009-02-01 09:08
Ok thanks a bunch. I figured it wasn't possible but am pleased it will be considered for a future release.
Sorken   2009-05-06 02:58
I would like feature aswell.

Seeing as my third display is a TV which uses another resolution. The wallpaper looks quite weird when UltraMon spans the wallpaper across it.
Forums -> Multiple monitors -> Spanned Wallpaper on some but not all Monitors?